This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing web-to-print team right in Queensbury, NY! We are looking for customer-first, driven individuals to join our production team.
You will be the final step before our orders ship to customers. You will be the last one to review, inspect, and package orders to ship. This is a very important position, and attention to detail will be important.
Picking orders from inventory, providing quality control, packaging and shipping each order to ensure a happy customer will be your primary duty.
When you’re ahead, you will also pitch in to help the team keep the shop clean and organized. You will cross-train on several other workstations, and there will be opportunity for growth!
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have a strong sense of self-awareness, willingness to learn and accept coaching to improve
- Must have empathy of others and ability to build rapport
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are willing to jump in and help other team members
- Must be able to lift and move heavy items (boxes up to 50lbs, for example)
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude
- Must understand the importance of putting the customer first!
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Additional overtime hours may be available from time to time!
- Up to 27 days PTO per year (20 PTO plus major holidays paid)
- Free K-cup Coffee
- Frequent company lunches, ice cream Fridays, and more!
- Health Insurance Options, Free Dental, and Free Vision
- Ongoing training provided with growth opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time