You will create print proofs for customers, adjust their artwork, and assist customers with technical design support. You will need to think creatively, offer suggestions, and solve problems throughout the day.
You will be cross-trained with other various positions within the company and there are many growth opportunities available!
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have a strong sense of self-awareness, willingness to learn and accept coaching to improve
- Must have empathy of others and ability to build rapport
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are willing to jump in and help other team members
- Preferred, but not required: strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite for design & proofing
- Must have excellent computer skills, with a strong understanding of most major applications
- Must have excellent and professional verbal/written communication skills
- Must understand the importance of putting the customer first!
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Additional overtime hours may be available from time to time!
- Up to 27 days PTO per year (20 PTO plus major holidays paid)
- Free K-cup Coffee
- Frequent company lunches, ice cream Fridays, and more!
- Health Insurance Options, Free Dental, and Free Vision
- Ongoing training provided with growth opportunities
Job Type: Full-time