What is the difference between your White Polyester Weatherproof and your Vinyl Laser Weatherproof materials?
Our White Polyester Weatherproof and our Vinyl Laser Weatherproof are both great laser weatherproof/waterproof material options. Both materials are also durable and tearproof. In most applications, the materials can be considered interchangeable but there are some distinct differences.
White Polyester Weatherproof (XW):
- XW has a satin finish
- XW is more temperature resistant
- XW prints durably making it a great resource for tough applications
- XW is BS5609 compliant, a necessary requirement for some industries
Vinyl Laser Weatherproof (XL):
- XL is a vinyl material which is favored by many
- XL has a matte finish
- XL is more flexible
- XL can require more printer management to achieve a quality print